Steeple People is a group of friends and members of our church. This group is responsible for the social outreach and the weekly physical condition of Maytown Reformed UCC. Steeple People usually meet on the fourth Monday of the month. We have a business meeting, a short program, and snacks. We are always open to new ideas that share our faith and our love for Christ with others!
Some of the things we are doing this year are:
- Supporting our new mission project – Cherry Street Home in Columbia
- Having a Rock and Roll concert on September 15th to raise money to update our chairlift
- helping our sister church in Etown with their Anniversary celebration
- Organizing and setting up for our annual Fall Yard/Vendor sale on October 20
- Organizing our annual church picnic with food, fellowship and fun for all
- Providing and potting flowers for distribution on Mother’s Day
- Coordinating Hope and Spirit Coffee Hours– first Sunday of the month
- Providing/serving refreshments for various church activities
- Donating $ and gift cards for UCC Homes
- Organizing a clean-up, spruce-up workday for the Sunday School room and the sanctuary
- Coordinating our Advent Festival meal and decorating for Christmas
- Decorating the sanctuary for Easter, Harvest Home, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
Won’t you join us?