Steeple People is a group of friends and members of our church. This group is responsible for the social outreach and the weekly physical condition of Maytown Reformed UCC. Steeple People usually meet on the fourth Monday of the month. We have a business meeting, a short program, and snacks. We are always open to new ideas that share our faith and our love for Christ with others!
Some of the things we are doing:
- Supporting our new mission project – Home of Hope in Columbia with a monthly pledge
- Installing a “new” safer chairlift to our upstairs sanctuary
- Working with our sister church in Etown on having a Women’s Bible School in August
- Organizing and setting up for our annual Fall Yard/Vendor sale
- Organizing our annual church picnic with food, fellowship and fun for all
- Coordinating Hope and Spirit Coffee Hours– first Sunday of the month
- Providing/serving refreshments for various church activities
- Donating $ and gift cards for UCC Homes
- Organizing a clean-up, spruce-up workday for the Sunday School room and the sanctuary
- Decorating the sanctuary for Easter, Harvest Home, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
Won’t you join us?